Thursday, May 16, 2013

GLORY IN THE FATHER'S LOVE

The glory which thou hast given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one. Father, I desire that they also, whom thou hast given me, may be with me where I am, to behold my glory which thou hast given me in thy love for me before the foundation of the world. (Jn 17:22,24)

Father in heaven, your love in Christ Jesus has brought me to glory. In all things, I am one with you through Christ making it possible for me to strive for perfection in everything that I do. There is truly no limit in what I can achieve and accomplish for so long as your love overflows in me. Thank you for giving me your own beloved Son, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Business is overflowing and there is a need for my staff to be one with me so that I can multiply myself through them. I have begun to once more review the process flow of my business operation in order to achieve a zero backlog . I distributed some of my workload to my staff, each handling a specific task in terms of proper filing of documents. The issuance, monitoring, reporting and control is still in my hands. There is still much to do in terms of establishing a smooth flow of business operations but I am just thankful to the Lord that He is the one who makes all these things possible for me to achieve. It gives me much joy and comfort knowing that He is one with me in everything I do.

Glory is a distinguished quality or asset that God possesses and gives to those who believes in him so that He can be one with them in everything that they do. It is also an act of worshipful praise, honor, and thanksgiving to God who makes it all possible for man to achieve his goals in life. With these two meaning combined together, glory is the height of prosperity or achievement.

Friend, it you want to prosper or achieve your goals in life, there is no other way but to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior. He alone can give you this glory that will make your life full and complete.

QUOTES:

GLORY IS THE HEIGHT 
OF PROSPERITY OR ACHIEVEMENT.

ONLY THE LOVE OF GOD 
BRINGS TRUE GLORY

ONENESS WITH GOD 
MAKES UP FOR PERFECTION.