Saturday, July 15, 2023

Glory in God's Holy Name!

Glory in His holy name; rejoice, O hearts that seek the Lord! 
Look to the Lord in His strength; seek to serve Him constantly. 
PSALM 105 : 3-4


Father in heaven, You are my Lord and my God. Your judgments prevail over all the earth. Be praised and glorified O Lord for there is no greater joy and fulfillment than to be with You always. 

Forgive me dear Father for I have sinned. In my hour of weakness and temptation, be my strength and shield. May your Spirit in Christ fill me with all I need in order to live a righteous life. Please give me your heart and mind that I may rule over Your possessions in accordance with Your will and purpose. 

Each day, I seek you with joy in my heart as I look upon you for strength. Only you can work for good in me. You have done and continue to do great and wondrous deeds to me. May this glorious day be full of praise and thanksgiving to You whose love never fails. 


With much love, praise, and thanksgiving I humbly pray in Jesus Name. Amen.