Monday, June 30, 2014

THE PRAISE OF HIS GLORY

He that offers praise as a sacrifice glorifies me; and to him that goes the right way I will show the salvation of God. (Ps 50:23)

In him, according to the purpose of him who accomplishes all things according to the counsel of his will, we who first hoped in Christ have been destined and appointed to live for the praise of his glory.

In him you also, who have heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and have believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, which is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of his glory.


Father in heaven, you own everything. I can not offer you anything that is not yours. Even my whole being belongs to you for you are the one who created me, given me birth, and made me live in this world. Without you, I am nothing.

Please accept my humble offering of praise as an expression of my love and thanksgiving for all that you have done and continue to do over the life you have given me through Christ. Forgive me for the countless times I have gone astray and got lost. Direct my path and grant me the will and determination to walk in accordance with your purpose so that in all the things that I say and do, you will be praised and glorified.

I live to worship you and give you praise in Jesus Name. Amen.


Published: October 15, 2010 - Friday, 6:15AM